About Me

This is a love story and it is a story about Love. Love finds us in the midst of brokenness, brings us out of darkness and sets freedom in our hearts. Once we have experienced freedom, the chains of control are repulsive and will never again be accepted as a substitute for a life of love.

Friday, December 6, 2013

Your Words


I have loved you for what seems like ages

You said you loved me too
But gradually this changed
It was odd that you kept using the same words
Did you think I would be convinced?
Your actions were heartless and your words worthless
You didn't see that your passion was gone
When you thought I didn't notice, I saw you looking for another love
My heart broke when you told me that I shouldn't be concerned

A few months have passed and you now realize what led our love to ruin
I am angry
Angry because I believed your words
My love for you was not defined or dependent upon your efforts

We are distant now
Our relationship will take time to mend
But please know that I still love you with a love that seems unfamiliar to you
This love is written in the very fabric of your being. I can see it.

Today we know in part but a day is coming when you will fully know the depth of my love for you

No comments:

Post a Comment