About Me

This is a love story and it is a story about Love. Love finds us in the midst of brokenness, brings us out of darkness and sets freedom in our hearts. Once we have experienced freedom, the chains of control are repulsive and will never again be accepted as a substitute for a life of love.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Playlist

Some days I wonder if anyone else feels the way I do.
I think "Maybe one day someone will understand"...
Daily I rise from where I've fallen, and throw myself at another desperate attempt to be known, to find complete belonging, fulfillment and acceptance.
Many call it Futile & Foolish.
I try to do everything right, I try to control my heart and who I let hold it. Even this doesn't solve the problem. I still find myself going back to the same habit- one that began a decade ago. one that seems nearly impossible to break. After all, weren't we meant to know and be known?
To draw close to someone who truly seems to understand.
Full acceptance and complete connection with another is breathtakingly beautiful.

To those who have come... and gone... you've said "I want to know you, understand you. I'll love unconditionally and never leave". I want to believe you. Truly, I do. I am finding through you that this promise is fulfilled because He abides in you too. I will trust the love that He placed in you for me.

"... but God has said, Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."
[Hebrews 13:5]

No comments:

Post a Comment